The Somers Primary School Out of School Hours Care Program provides:
- quality care
- dedicated, caring qualified staff
- an accredited program
- nutritious menus
- a variety of indoor and outdoor activities
- excellent facilities and equipment and
- a creative and stimulating environment.
Bookings can be made at the office between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm. Pre-bookings can be arranged through the Coordinator during the program. Contact Colleen Ralls (Coordinator) on 0402 161 961.
Hours of Operation
Before School Care
Monday to Friday 7:00 – 9:00 am
After School Care
Monday to Friday 3:30 – 6:00 pm
Child Care Benefits
- All families (except non-residents of Australia) using approved childcare services are eligible for a minimum rebate of 16.79%.
- To make a claim, contact the Family Assistance Office on 136 150.
- For more information, contact the OHSC Coordinator.
- Ring Centrelink and give your details and our After School Care CRN (555-008-135H) before attending the program to receive your discount.
Enrolment forms are available at the Administration Office or from the Coordinator. The enrolment form MUST be filled out correctly prior to each child enrolling or attending the program.Out of School Hours Care Program